Repel ticks and fleas with these cheese bites–see recipe below!
For more tips on how to keep ticks and fleas away from your dog, watch Cheryl’s video here: Click here or on image below.
Cheese Bites Recipe from Cheryl Bauer
- 2 C garbanzo flour
- ¼ C flax meal
- ½ C brewer’s yeast
(the magic ingredient)
- 1 C shredded cheddar cheese (preferably shred yourself from a block of cheese–pre-shredded cheese has fillers)
- 1¼ C homemade or authentic chicken broth–no chemical mixes, please
- 1 egg
Directions: Let’s Do This!
1. Preheat oven to 300
2. Place all ingredients in a food processer mix for 1-2 minutes.
3. Place parchment paper or silpat on baking sheet. Spread mixture onto baking sheet to the edge of the pan in a thin layer. When baked, it will end up like a crunchy cracker.
4. With a pizza cutter or knife, cut through dough to create squares, so after product is done baking, you can cut the same pattern to cut squares.
5. Bake at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour.
Let cool, break into squares (the pre-bake cut will help you break the baked product easily).
A recipe from Cheryl Bauer and 10 Dogs Later.
© Cheryl Bauer and 10 Dogs Later